Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Clover




When Grandshe got into the clown biz, Billy and I gave Jos her clown name. It went something like, "We shall call her Little Clover".

Josie was a bit intimidated by clowns at first. She had no interest in meeting Shamrock when she was younger. But then my mom (aka Grandshe, Shamrock, etc) told Jos that she dresses up as Shamrock to help the sick kids. Once Josie heard this, she decided she was ready to meet Shamrock. So when my mom had a charity event to attend the last time we were in Omaha, she stopped over at Grandpa and Grandma Bemis' house decked out as Shamrock the clown.

Josie was thrilled. She even put on a clown bow tie and recited all the jokes my mom taught her. "Do you want a brownie?" (as she holds a letter "E" that is brown). "Hey look I've got my father's eyes!" (as she holds out two plastic eyeballs). I'd tell you the rest, but I don't want to give-a-way all of Shamrock's jokes. The point is, the kid loves to preform. As Grandshe drove away to make it to her gig, Josie said "Mom, do you think I can help the sick kids with Shamrock some time?" Ahhh the Jos. How I love you.




1 comment:

Quinn's Mom said...

Gotta love the Jose! She's so awesome!