Sunday, February 3, 2013

Disney World 2013

The kids (and Grandshe) did awesome on their first trip to Disney. I say first because I can see us easily going back... but I also don't see us going every year!

What I'll remember most as my favorite Josie moments:

  • She loved that she was Grandshe's roommate. They called their hotel room their apartment.
  • Josie loved all the rides we went on... unlike the boys she wasn't afraid in the dark or when a villain came out. 
  • When we were parking the car Josie said something to which my mom replied, "Josie you are a worry-wart." Josie said very matter-of-factly, "I wish you'd call me Arnold." That sentence alone is funny, but it was even better when we explained to my mom that Arnold from The Magic School Bus books is constantly worrying. 
  • Grandshe announced that she and kids would break all the rules when we left them in her care the last night we were there. Will yelled, "I'm breaking all the rules." Josie didn't miss a beat and said, "Well except pooping your pants. Grandshe doesn't want you to do that. 
Here are some of the pictures that best capture Josie on our Disney World Trip:




It's rare you find your kindergarten friend at Disney!



No comments: