Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 1 of 2 Week Spring Break

The great thing about kids that are in preschool is that we get an extra long spring break.
(I say this at the beginning of week 2, by the end of this week I might be whistling another tune).

We kicked off the first week with a great teacher conference for Josie. I am in love with the kids preschool. Her teacher hyperlinked her conference write up with pictures and videos to demonstrate the skills Josie has accomplished this year. How cool is that?

In order for me to attend conferences, Jill and I shared watching our kids while the other attended their conference. Below is a picture of Lane, Josie, and Ben relaxing after some football.


The boys had school last Wednesday, but Josie did not due to conferences. So she came to class and helped me be the teacher helper. Josie loved it!



A new favorite lunch, toothpick picnics! All the food on their plate can be picked up by a toothpick.

Billy took Friday off to watch basketball games. Before he went to meet up with friends he decided it'd be the perfect day to kick off with some golf with his little girl. They did 9 holes at Jester and had a blast. Josie loved it.



What better way to kick off St. Patty's Day than with green milk and mustache straws?!


These two pics crack me up... Josie's style shines through in them. Love you Josie girl....




No comments: