Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yoko OhhhhhNoooooo!

Tonight in the tub (where all of our good convos start) Josie said "Mom do you know that Paul McCartney who sings Dad's favorite Christmas song, is the Paul from The Beatles?!"

After she threw out that tid-bit, I couldn't resist giving her a little more information on the band that she loves. I told Josie that Paul got married this year. I also told her that John was married to Yoko Ono. After they got married, Yoko wanted John all to herself, so he stopped playing and broke up the band. After this big revelation, Josie was in shock. "Yoko OhhhhhNoooo broke up The Beatles. If I was in the band I would just keep playing and not tell Yoko NooooNoooo!" She kept passionately rambling about the above and each time she'd say her name either "OhhhNooo or NoooNooo".

I agree with Josie. It's a big oh-no and no-no that The Beatles broke up.

1 comment: