Monday, May 14, 2012

Josie the character

Great Wolf Lodge, KC


 Will, Josie, and Ben getting ready for the water park


Ben giving a motivational hug before Jos hits the slides


Dad and Josie on the BIG slide


 Ben, Josie and Will before SOF pizza night. Josie insisted on dressing up for her teachers. 

This kid has spunk. A mom at the preschool pizza night came up to me and said Josie reminds her of Punky Brewster. Some day I'll have to show Josie that show.

While most of the pictures are from last week's adventure at the Great Wolf Lodge, I'm going to write about the funny things she says.


  • When Josie says Hawkeyes it sounds like "hot guys". 
  • When we passed the library one night she said, " I don't believe my eyes! The library is still open!!!" She also told me she wishes she could live there. 
  • Out of no where she told me, "God made me amazing." I couldn't agree more.
  • On the way to KC it was nap time. Will was so fired up to get there he kept talking. Josie said, "Mom, Will is not being quiet so I can't get my beauty sleep."

No comments: