Monday, October 17, 2011

Spiders and Spiderman

Josie has been studying spiders at school. We also took a spider class at the zoo. I think all this talk about spiders might have sparked her idea to be Spiderman for Halloween.



I knew she had learned a lot from the spider facts she would share with me. But listening to her tell my mom on the phone about the black widow and tarantula spiders I couldn't help but smirk.

"The Black window (yes she says window instead of widow) is a girl and she kills the boys. The tarantula has spikey hair that it sheds when it gets scared. The hair makes the insects and people itch so they leave it alone. Don't worry Grandshe, they don't live in Des Moines. I don't think they live in Omaha either. So you should be safe."

Good to know Jos. Good to know.






No comments: